Monday, October 22, 2012

Oh, the Bug!

Along with the beautiful scenery that happens when the leaves change, a funny little thing starts blowing in the wind. The Bug. The bug starts spreading around from one person to the next until your whole family gets it. Unfortunately, I think the bug is in our house. As soon as I noticed my husband sneezing and sniffling, I immediately realized that the bug had gotten him. I was determined to have Mila and I escape the bug so I started thinking of weapons. The best defense I feel is juicing. I made this yummy recipe for a juice that mixes fruit with veggies that I can not seem to stomach down on a normal basis. Only time will tell if it works, but I have faith that the juice will win the battle.
 
B's Yummy Juice

*A juicer- this one is rather obvious
* 2 apples
* 4 Carrots
* 4 pieces of Kale
* A handful of grapes
* 3 pieces of pineapple
* half of a pomegranate
* 2 cloves of garlic
* ginger as big as your thumb (I am horrible at measurements)

*The ginger and the garlic are a must as they fight off illnesses. I tend to use a lot of garlic and ginger because I like it with a kick.


No comments:

Post a Comment