Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Oh leggings, why can't I have you?


So I am in a mood. A mood to shop! Lately, when I walk in to stores, I want to buy everything. This is saying a lot as I am a notoriously bad shopper. I have zero patience, so when I do not find what I want immediately, I just give up and leave. I also cannot stand dressing rooms. They have the worst lighting and always manage to smell like feet. Imagine my surprise when I walk into H&M and happen to find exactly what I have been looking for. Glorious black and white striped leggings! "How lucky am," I think too myself. Well, I should have known better. My heart was dashed as I realized that the only size left was an extra large. My desperation was so deep that I drove to the other H&M store, hoping for the best. Dashed again.Those blasted hipsters got there before me. "But wait! I can order it online," I think again too myself. I find them online, click on them, and then go to click on the word cart. What do I realize? THERE IS NO CART BUTTON. Someone please tell me why a store would have a website and not offer online shopping. Needless to say, I am still legging -less.

Here is a link to the elusive leggings.
 
{credits : img}

No comments:

Post a Comment