Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Why the Lobster!

Oh, what is in a name! In this case it is lobster as you can clearly see. Why did I use this as the name of my blog you ask? Well because it is one of my many passions. I LOVE IT! A piece of lobster next to anything will brighten up my day in a minute. Just writing about it right now is making my mouth water. Because I love it so much, you will probably see me write and post pictures about it frequently. So here we go. The first lobster picture...
boozinfoodie.com          
Now that I got that out of my system, the best lobster I have ever had was at Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse for our wedding anniversary. I loved it so much that we went the next year too and so it will continue. It is pricey but WORTH IT! Man, my mouth is still watering!



No comments:

Post a Comment