Monday, October 15, 2012

Oh, the Pretty Things! part 2

Diamonds are a girls best friend right? Well, for me, I think it should be ALL jewelry are a girls best friend. I am lucky enough to best best buds with Viviana Langhoff, owner of One Origin Jewelry. Viviana has an unbelievable way of creating one of a kind pieces. As a client myself (she did my engagement ring, wedding bands, and wedding earrings) I am in awe of her collections and custom pieces. They truly are a work of art and she deserves nothing more then universal praise for her work. She has such a passion for her business that when you speak to her about a piece you want to purchase or ideas about a piece you want to create, she will help guide you to something that will exceed your expectations. As soon as my daughter stops trying to eat bracelets, I am going to have Viviana create something really special for her. Below are some of my favorite One Origin pieces. Have a happy Monday!

Ocean Jasper Pearl Post Earrings       Twig ThreadersCrystalized Coral Necklacei (thou) Valentine Ring

Ocean Jasper Pearl Post Earrings / Twig ThreadersCrystallized Coral Necklace / I (thou) Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment