Sunday, October 28, 2012

Oh, the war on food!

Her spitting food out face. Cute isn't it.
Sooo, my daughter has an enemy. That enemies name is food. There is a battle every day in our house and she wins 2 out of 3 of them. Why is there a battle you ask? Because our little princess has decided to only eat a handful of things, and I mean a handful. Fruit, mac and cheese, peanut butter and jelly sandwich, waffles and eggs. That is it. Fish? Spits it out. Meat? Spits it out. Veggies? Forget it, that is the ultimate offender. I have no idea how she will be healthy eating only those things. I am stumped. I have tried many things but she just looks at me, opens her mouth and lets the food slip off her tongue. I am not going to lie, I feel a little like a failure whenever she does it. When oh when will food win this war?

No comments:

Post a Comment