Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Oh, I finally made them!

So I finally made these cupcakes yesterday that I have been trying to make for 2 weeks. First I thought I had all the ingredients, but it turned out that I didn't. Then everyone around me got sick so that was a no no.But finally it happened and they were YUMMY! So yummy in fact that my daughter tried to eat the wrapper. Silly bebe! So here they are, vanilla cupcakes with pumpkin butter cream frosting. Just in time for Halloween!

 Recipe- makes 6
Cupcake:
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup & 1/4 cup flour
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/3 milk

I mixed the butter (softened), sugar and egg together first. In another bowl I mixed the flour and powder. I combined both and then  added the milk and vanilla.

Frosting
1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
1/4 stick of butter
pinch of cinnamon
pinch of vanilla
1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 tsp. milk

Cream butter, pumpkin, cinnamon and vanilla. Add powdered sugar a little at a time. Blend. Add milk to blend well.Cook for 12 minutes at 375

2 comments:

  1. Delicious!!! Between the 2 of us we calculated & figured the math for 1/2 recipe!!! I could have consumed the entire bowl of frosting all by myself! Good job, Bianca!

    ReplyDelete