Thursday, October 25, 2012

Oh, walking through Fall. For pizza?

So I am in a big trying to get healthy kick. This is very hard as I am a cravings sort of gall. I have been eating a lot of grapefruit, tuna without a lot of mayo and trying not to snack so much. When my husband and I decided to go too our new favorite pizza place (Brooklyn Pizza!) I decided that I needed to do a bit of exercise before I consumed all that greasy deliciousness. So, off Mila and I went for a walk around our hood. We had a lovely time looking at what is probably the last of fall and I enjoyed a guilt free dinner followed by ice cream from Jenni's. (If you have not heard of this place you have seriously missed out. I will talk about them later in blog land.) 

Have a blessed weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment